Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thatta Boy!

Earlier this week it was announced that my youngest brother, Andrew, was named the Ashtabula County Golfer of the Year! Karl Pearson of the Star Beacon, wrote a nice article and followed up with an interview and I have to say he did a nice job. I am not an expert by any means but Drew handled himself quite well. But I can offer one bit of advice...if you are ever talking about any of your family members, DO NOT forget to mention your mother!!!

The video footage is from late in the summer on the 18th tee at Windy Hills Golf Course in my hometown of Conneaut, Ohio. It was my last round of the summer with my dad and Drew. I wasn't posting the best score so I started to play around with the camera a little more but my dad and Drew were all square through 17 holes. I like this shot because it is different than most of the other shots I took that day. It's a short clip, but I still think it's pretty cool. Congrats Drew on a great year!