Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Correspondents: Justin Moriarty

You could say that today constitutes as a beautiful day. Not only is the weather great and baseball will be played this weekend, but I also finished my last observed lesson before student teaching next Fall which takes a tremendous load off of my shoulders. The reason I am writing today as opposed to my usual Friday entries is because tomorrow there will simply not be time to blog. I have to teach a lesson tomorrow morning at Waubonsie Valley, followed by class and I need to designate a time to pack for this weekend in Franklin, Indiana.

There are 4 games scheduled for this weekend and it would be extremely nice coming home with 4 victories under our belt. But baseball simply is a game that does not always go your way. All we can control is what we do on the field and how we execute the fundamentals of the game. If we do that, I think that we will bus back to North Central with our heads up high and satisfied with the weekend. If we don't.........well let's just not think that way!

I also want to wish Nick Robinson and Brent Pearson a very happy birthday today and hope they enjoy their day.

Week 9 is coming to a close. As always, finish the workweek out strong and hopefully we can grab some wins this weekend at Franklin.