Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Beginning

It's been awhile since I've posted. In fact, the last time I was still in Chicago. The location has since changed but the subject has not. I recently took a coaching job at Lake Erie College in Painesville, Ohio. This, of course, means I must close the chapter at North Central, which started only two years ago. Making sure I sound like an old man, the past two years have flown by and it seems like only yesterday I packed up and moved from Alliance to Naperville. But that was two years ago and now I'm ready to get going at Lake Erie. I leave a lot of great friends in the Windy City, where I will try to visit any time I can (Chi-town is one of my favorite cities ever) and take with me with a lot of great memories but am excited to begin new relationships and create new memories.

So The Cave will still revolve around baseball and coaching and I invite everyone to stay tuned. I will still try to provide insight into the world of college baseball and get a glimpse into life outside the lines. I wish everyone at North Central the best of luck and I have no doubts that the program is back and here to stay. Stay tuned and enjoy!