Friday, February 4, 2011

Spring Training Videos

Spring is my favorite time of year and one of the reasons why is spring training. Growing up in Northeast Ohio, I am used to the brutal winters. But a constant bright spot in the winter was footage of the Indians spring training workouts in Arizona, then Florida, and now Arizona again. Even if it was just watching Charles Nagy play catch with Dave Burba on the evening news, it was enough to get me through the last few weeks (and months) of winter. Now thanks to beat writers and fans across the country, spring training video footage is all over the Interweb. Because I always looked forward to watching these, I figured I would share a few clips from a recent pitcher's workout. The video can be found at The Cave's YouTube site, but you may also click here.