Monday, January 2, 2012

Start Me Up

As someone who grew up in sports, I have always heard stretching is the most important thing to do before engaging in any kind of physical activity. I could never touch my toes so I hated this concept. But after eight years of coaching, I have strung together a series of exercises that enable athletes to get their blood flowing and get ready for physical activity without embarrassing themselves by demonstrating their lack of flexibility. The following dynamic warm-up routine is performed before every game and practice by Lake Erie baseball. A special thanks to junior outfielder Zach Mosbarger for his assistance.


Check out this, along with many other videos on The Coach's Cave YouTube page and follow updates throughout the year on The coach's Cave twitter feed @thecoachscave.