Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Playoff Bound!

It's been two years since I've been able to say this, but WE ARE PLAYOFF BOUND! There is a lot that goes with that statement and my hope is to be able to share that with you. Each trip to the postseason is different. My experiences as a player have differed from those as a coach. And each postseason trip as a coach has differed from the one before it. And I have no doubt this year's journey to Chillicothe will have something in store in which I have never seen. So with that said, I will be keeping a playoff journal over the next few days...hopefully much, much longer...to offer some insight into the best part of the season.

Stay tuned on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates throughout the tournament, well, not during games, for that you need to check out the GLIAC Tournament site. But for everything else, check out The Coach's Cave Twitter feed @thecoachscave. RAGE ON!