Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunny with a Chance of Long Balls

Today's conclusion of the 2012 Storm Fall League Championship has been postponed until Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for approximately 4:30pm at Kiwanis Rec Park. The forecast is calling for partly cloudy skies with temperatures in the low 70's. Hope to see you there! RAGE ON!

Follow The Coach's Cave on Twitter